Preparation of Abstracts
• The abstract must not exceed 300 words in total, including the title, author’s names and affiliations.
• Use ENGLISH only.
• Page margins should be 2.54 cm (1 in) for top, right, left and bottom margins.
• The document must be single-spaced, using the Times New Roman font and a 12 pt. font size.
• Type title in bold letters.
• Title of the abstract should be a maximum of two lines followed by one blank line.
• Author’s names are written (style: normal) in full.
• Authors are separated by commas and marked with superscript when necessary to distinguish authors from different affiliations.
• The presenting author’s name is underlined.
• Author’s affiliations are written (style: normal) in sequences when there are more than one and the last is followed by one blank line.
• Abstracts with figures and/or tables will not be accepted.
• Abstract text is justified; paragraphs are not indented, only separated by one blank line.
• The abstract file should be submitted as a Microsoft Word document using the author’s name as the file name i.e., lastname_firstname.docx, e.g., boonthimat_c.docx
• Download: Abstract Template
* Please note that:
• The members of Scientific Program Committee will review the abstracts and authors will be informed about acceptance of their abstracts for poster presentation at the Conference.
(For applicants with poster presentation)
Portrait A0 (Width x Height = 84.1 cm x 118.9 cm/ 66.2 in x 93.6 in)
Information for Participant
Auditorium, 2nd Floor, Chulabhorn Graduate Institute
54 Kamphaeng Phet 6, Talat Bang Khen, Lak Si, Bangkok 10210, Thailand
- 2 lunch
- Admission to all scientific sessions
Letter of Invitation
For applicants who need visa to entry Thailand
Please contact secretarial office after completion of online registration and payment.
For Thai Participant
Download : จดหมายเชิญงานประชุมวิชาการ
*** The letter is NOT as financial commitment from the organizing committee. Any expenses incurred are the self responsibility of the participants.
Agencies will be listed and provided.